Monday, April 25, 2011

ACTION FILLED WEEKEND!

To start the weekend off right, I went with a whole crew from work to The Railroad Revival tour in San Pedro, CA. It was the Old Crow Medicine Show, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's and headlining was Mumford and Sons. All I got to say is all 3 of these bands rocked it!! Everything sounded exactly as it did on their cd's. Very talented musicians.

Next up was the Phillies vs. Padres game. I took my buddy Matt to the game to celebrate the birth of his son. Boys night out! Anyways, the tickets were pretty damn good, along the 3rd baseline. You can tell the seats are good when you start seeing celebrities sitting near you. I ran into Nick Swardson from Reno 911. Truly one of my hero's. It didn't matter that the Padres lost, I got to take a photo with Nick. Although my camera really sucks so here is the turd my camera produced.
Then Sunday we ended it off with a nice little bonfire Easter Dinner at my friend Suzie's house. Pretty nice weekend I must say...

No comments:

Post a Comment